Chile is one of the Latin American (LATAM) countries with an interesting political history, but this hasn’t stopped it from being one of the rising economies in the region. Chile is different from other LATAM countries, despite having a volatile past monetary policy. Traders who include LATAM currencies in their portfolios are not uncommon to trade the Chilean Peso (CLP).
We will share with you some interesting insights regarding the Chilean peso and the Chilean economy that could help you shape an opinion and decide if you’d like to include the currency in your trading strategies.
Table of Contents
- The Chilean Peso – Who are the players in the Chilean Economy?
- The Central Bank of Chile & The Chilean Peso
- Trading the Chilean Peso & Its Performance
- What do analysts forecast for the Chilean peso and economy?
- Risk Management when Trading the Chilean Peso
The Chilean Peso – Who are the players in the Chilean Economy?
Chile is a leader in the LATAM economic region. Chile is the world’s largest copper producer and the second-largest contributor to lithium production.