USDIndex Located at 101.50 Wall Street rallied tech and the ongoing hopes for a Fed rate hikes are expected to slow down amid possible inflation moderation this week. Fears of a recession, and the potential for it Seven years ago, worst quarter for earnings These were left for now. Microsoft It announces today that it will invest $10 billion in OpenAI. OpenAI, maker of ChatGPT, provided strong support for investors.
- The USD Index unable to extend beyond 102While it was back to 101.50, Treasuries were cheapened by the rise in risk appetite, and the pressure to upcoming supply. There was $120 billion worth of Treasury coupons that are shorter-dated and a heavy corporate calendar.
- EUR – is flirting with the 1.09 The past two weeks have seen mark seven times.
- JPY – pullback to 129.70.
- GBP – It holds the following: 1.2400. Today, UK public borrowing data showed a rise along with debt financing costs – the highest For December, borrow figure On record, and a significantly higher number than was anticipated.
- Stocks – The US500 Bruted 4058 Closed at 4019 (+1.19%)With the US100 Up 11930 The US30 +0.8%To. 33700. The Nikkei rallied 1.46% European stock futures are also higher. Logitech As slowdown fears bite, quarterly sales plunge 22% Advanced Micro Devices