Additionally, FSMA pointed out a common offer among such online trading platforms includes “affiliate program” that may be a sign of a pyramid scheme.
The regulator warned that fraudulent trading platforms could act aggressively. Scammers may try to convince their victims of remote control to access their computers remotely to make money transfers.
The regulator has provided a list listing trading platforms in the latest FSMA Warning.
- Asia Coinin (www.asia-coinin.com)
- Binotrader (binotrader.com)
- Buxberg (buxberg.com)
- Cedar Financial (cedarfinancial.ltd)
- Central Margins (centralmargins.com)
- Coinclick (coinclickex.com).
- Coins Crossing (coinciros.com)
- Coins Trades (coinstrades.com)
- GLE Markets (glemarkets.com).
- Globale-Invest (www.globale-invest.com)
- Grow Deposits (trade.growdeposits.net)
- ItoroCapital/ ItoroStocks
- Mega Markets (megamarkets.com).
- RXK Capital (rxkcapital.com, www.rxkcapital.org).
- STB Markets (stbmarkets.com).
- Stocks Views (stocksviews.com).
- Thinvest (thinvest.com
- Ulian Pro (ulianpro.site)
- Webull Investing (webullinvesting.com)
- Wilton Option (wiltonoption.com).
- Xpoken, xpoken.com
The post Belgium regulator FSMA warns you against…